Home 9 Student Records Request

Student Records Request

For previous students that need a transcript (or verification letter if the class was taken prior to the 1999-2000 school year) please download the Request for Student Records form.

You may email the form to transcripts@coastlinerop.org

You may also mail or deliver the form to our Student Services office.
The address is:

Coastline Regional Occupational Program
Attn: Student Information System Specialist
1001 Presidio Square
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Please allow up to 30 business days for processing.
If you have any questions please contact Aurelia Roman at ARoman@coastlinerop.org

Browse and Register for HS Classes

Translate »